Girl Gang

10.16.2017

How to Style a Graphic Tee - Allsaints leather jacket - adidas stan smith - ag legging ankle skinny jeans



life by her ashley brooke girl gang tee outfits
LIFEBYHER girl gang tee | ALLSAINTS leather jacket | AG jeans | BP bracelet | FOSSIL watch | ADIDAS shoes| H&M cap

Happy Monday loves! You may have seen this outfit over on my instagram a week or so ago. I had completely forgotten about it until I was looking through the folders on my computer last night. Graphic tees have been my favorite thing to wear lately. I mean you can never go wrong with a cute tee and a leather jacket! One of my favorite people on YouTube, Ashley Brooke (she has some great fashion videos!) released a couple of cute tees this month. I couldn't resist and had to snatch them up! This girl gang tee is the first one I bought and I wore it the very next day after I received it. I styled it with just a pair of skinny jeans, sneakers, a baker boy cap and a leather jacket. I also bought the NYC streets tee - you're going to love this one! Stay tuned to see how I style it later this week! :)

2 comments

  1. Loving the leather jacket, baker boy hat and Adidas sneakers combo. Such a chic casual outfit dear.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've been getting so much wear out of that hat lately. Best $12 I've ever spent!

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.