Friday Randoms

10.13.2017

I'm loving plaid shirts right now. I love the ones that have a boyfriend fit so they are very roomy and perfect for leggings. 

 I've been spending a lot more time on Pinterest! It's perfect for finding outfit inspo! You can find my boards here
marble tray
I'm loooving this marble tray. I think the price is such a steal for the quality and how versatile it is. It goes with so many rooms... it's perfect for the bathroom counter to display skin care or even the living room for candles and decor. 

 A sweet smelling candle to get me into the fall mood!

suede mini skirt | aldo shoes
 Finding locations to shoot fall outfits. 

sneakers | jeans
Sneakers have been my go-to for this in between summer/fall weather. I'm over wearing sandals but booties seem like too much on some days so sneakers are the perfect in between! 

I just wanted to update the blog quickly before I go in to work. I'll update it with the links to everything tonight :)

Happy Friday! 

4 comments

  1. Hey Nancy! I LOVE this roundup! Such a cute idea, and I am also really loving Pinterest again! I will connect with you :) xo Jana | www.janastyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed this round up, I love doing these kinds of posts! It's been so fun to put a little more time into pinterest and focus on curating good content plus there's tons of inspo on there! I went ahead and followed yours since I'm always looking for more content to pin :)

      Thanks for stopping by Jana :)

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.