My Favorite Beige Jacket

10.31.2017





 H&M jacket (similar) | AG jeans (on sale right now!) | H&M sweater (similar) | ALDO ankle boots (similar) | PIECES OF ME bracelet | Westward Leaning sunglasses | CLUSE watch | ZARA bag

Hey loves! I've missed you all and I'm glad to be back with a new outfit post. Last week was a busy one for me. Mostly just work or checking stuff off my to-do list but also spending time with family and trying to clear my mind. Sometimes I get too caught up in my own thoughts that I end up putting myself in a creative rut. Whenever that happens I like to just disconnect and focus on the little things I can do now to make me happy. Now that I've had some days away I'm ready to get back to blogging!

Okay, enough about that. Let's talk about this beige waterfall jacket that I've been loving. I had been looking for a jacket like this for years and finally found it at H&M. I bought it a month or so ago but it's just now getting cold enough to wear it. I don't own any jackets in this color so it will be a nice change from my usual darker colors. I also love how it drapes in the front- it really elevates my whole look! Just like my leather jacket, it's perfect to grab and go whenever I'm in a hurry because it goes with almost everything.

2 comments

  1. This jacket is so cute. It is perfect for fall and winter.

    xoxo
    Stacey
    @stylingsofstacey | http://staceylyynn.wixsite.com/stylingsofstacey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is perfect as long as you layer up underneath! Thanks for reading Stacey! xx

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.