10 Things I Want to Do in October

10.03.2017

It's officially October now and to start off the month I created a little list of things I want to do. I had this list in my head but thought it would be fun to share with you all too! I'll get back to you guys at the end of the month and share what I was able to check off the list.leather jacket and ripped jeans outfit, pumpkin spice latte fall fashion

♥ Go on a road trip to enjoy the fall foliage.
♥ Take more photos with my dslr and have fun with photography.
♥ Be in bed by 11:30 PM. (This is going to be a tough one for me haha!)

baker boy hat fall 2018
baker boy hat (similar here or here)

♥ Bake something yummy!
♥ Carve pumpkins.
♥ Try new foods with friends. 
♥ Find a winter fragrance. I realllly want to try this one because it has really good reviews. Have any of you tried it?

faux fur vest, statement earrings, cute fall outfits
madewell vest (similar) | jeans | socialite thermal (similar) | rocksbox earrings and necklace

♥ Go to a pumpkin patch or go apple picking. 
♥ Try all the pumpkin spice flavored deliciousness. The other day I made a screenshot list of all the foods I wanted to try hahah.
♥ Enjoy the cozy feeling of being wrapped in a scarf, the scent of my favorite candle burning, the sound of the crunchy leaves underneath my feet, holding hands and hugging to stay warm, the spicy aroma and warmth from a hot chai latte... 

 I'd love to know one thing that's on your to-do list for October! Let me know in the comments. :)

5 comments

  1. Really nice ideas, I too would like to do a trip and to try new foods with friends.
    You have a very nice blog, if you could pass to visit mine, I would be very happy.
    Wish you a good evening.
    Greetings,
    Flo from
    https://femeieastazi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are some good plans! Thanks for reading lovely! :)

      Delete
  2. Good plan!!

    https://julesonthemoon.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.