Golden Latte

10.17.2017


Today is one of those cold and sleepy mornings, where all I want to do is stay bundled up inside and sip on a hot drink. But I'm not going to let it be one of those unproductive days. I'm going to finish my breakfast, make a to-do list and get my day started! And today it's finally cold enough to wear a scarf! So there's my motivation to get dressed and out the door today haha.

Anyways, I have a super delicious and warming recipe to share with you all today. There's nothing better than a delicious latte to warm you up on chilly mornings! It's basically golden milk but with a pumpkin spice twist. Keep reading to see how easy it is to make!


1 cup milk - I use almond but coconut milk would be super delicious!
1 tsp of turmeric powder
1 tbsp of coconut oil
1 tsp honey
a pinch black pepper - This is optional but it's supposed to help boost the benefits of the turmeric.
1 tsp or more pumpkin spice powder (cinnamon, ginger, cloves & nutmeg)

Once you've gathered up all of the ingredients you're halfway done. All you have to do now is heat up the cup of milk and mix in the turmeric, pumpkin spice, coconut oil, and honey. Then stir it up with a spoon or milk frother. I love using a milk frother because it creates a nice foam at the top that you see on lattes! Finish it off with a sprinkle of cinnamon on top and you're done! See I told you it was easy (and delicious)! 





Let me know if you try it out and how you like it :)

Stay warm! xx

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.