finals week + outfit

12.07.2015

I feel like I can finally take a deep breath and stop stressing over homework and classes because tomorrow finals start and by this time next week I will be done with all of them! Exams are stressful too, but it's so nice to be at the end of this semester ( I will not miss accounting AT ALL!)

Over the black Friday weekend I did some shopping online and I found these jeans at Zara. The material is very soft and comfortable - big plus! The color is a basic blue which I was missing from my closet (most of my jeans are black!) and the whole store was 30% off so I went ahead and ordered them. I bought a pair of faux leather pants as well, but I might end up returning those, we will see!

Did any of you score any nice things from the black Friday sales? Let me know below in the comments :)

Top Zara similar HERE
Jeans Zara similar HEREHERE or HERE
Sneakers Vans HERE
Scarf H&M same but different color HERE


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.