my first month of scentbird: roses de chloé

12.09.2015

Last month I subscribed to scentbird, a perfume sample subscription service. If you've never heard of it before, you get to try a different sample of perfume (.27 oz - almost the size of a rollerball ) every month for $14.95/mo. You can sign up here to get your 2nd month free!

My November pick was Roses de Chloé by Chloé. Guys, it smells SO good! It's a very light and fresh rose scent. It's not overpowering at all if I spray it on lightly + it lasts throughout most of the day! I can see myself purchasing the full size once I finish up my sample. I'm excited for my December perfume to get here already! ♥
What's your favorite perfume? Do you have any recommendations for light + fresh perfumes?

1 comment

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.