foggy day

12.26.2015

This is what I wore earlier this week and as you can see it was a very foggy day! Even though it looked so dark outside I still wanted to take pictures for the blog. They turned out a little out of focus, but I still wanted to show you guys what I wore, I hope you don't mind.

I hope you guys have been having a wonderful end of the year, hopefully spending time with your loved ones relaxing, laughing, and having a good time!


Coat Sears
Top Piko
Jeans Zara (similar from Free People)
Shoes H&M (here)
Scarf Handmade by me :)

Follow

16 comments

  1. Such a pretty look <3

    Chiara

    http://www.culturewithcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Chiara! Have a nice day! :)

      Delete
  2. I feel like that so many time Since! Great look! Love the grey and nude!
    Thestyletune.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE. SO GORGEOUS.

    NATALIEOFFDUTY.COM

    Natalie Off Duty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much Natalie! Have a lovely day! :)

      Delete
  4. You look stunning!! Love this outfit:) X

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are looking so beautiful, love your style!
    XX
    http://www.missydress.at

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you for the lovely comment Ines! :)

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by my blog Cyra! x

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.