nude + champagne : winter nail idea

12.19.2015

From time to time I get inspired to be a little more creative with my nails and add studs/cute patterns instead of painting them a solid color.This week I was reaching for my favorite nude: Essie's 'sand tropez', when I realized I could easily make them much cuter and festive.

I opted for a very subtle holiday inspired look. I used sand tropez on all the nails then on my ring and index finger I added a coat of e.l.f's 'moonlight'. I also added little gold studs (found on ebay) to the nails that didn't have the shimmery moonlight color because why not? :D I finished it off with Nicole by OPI's 'quick dry top coat'. The final look is super pretty and girly!
What do you think about this nail idea?

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.