trying new things

12.22.2015

I'm never adventurous with my lip colors. I prefer a clear lip balm or light coraly pink gloss. Yesterday I decided I needed to try something different so I used Nars' lip pencil in cruella (this years Sephora birthday gift) to brighten up my face. The color is super intense for me so instead of applying it like normal I dabbed it on very lightly. The final look is a nice flush of color but not too overpowering. 

I'm looking forward to the next few days to spend time with family and my boyfriend. I have plans to bake lots of cookies and decorate them, drink hot chocolate with lots of marshmallows, watch movies, eat, talk, and enjoy everyone's company. I'm also looking forward to the end of the year sales! :) 

On my list are:
❄ a sparkly sequin skirt
❄ a gold tone watch
❄ thick cozy knits
❄ burgundy wool scarf
❄ leather gloves

Let's see if I will find any of them! 

Jacket Zara (similar: H&M)
Sweater Tj Maxx (similar: Boohoo)
Jeans Topshop (here)
Boots H&M (here)
Scarf H&M (here or similar: Nordstrom)

shop my outfit

Follow

6 comments

  1. That colour is great and it look gorgeous on you :) Merry Christmas and good luck with the sales ;)
    Ivona from http://thesmokedetector.net
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So nice of you to say, thank you Ivona! Have a nice day! :)

      Delete
  2. i just got this as well, it looks really nice on you!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you Jasmin, have a lovely day! :)

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.