Lace Up Sweater & Leather Pants

10.11.2016

chunky knit lace up sweater outfit


H&M sweater, sold out - similar here & here  // Zara pants, similar here // Adidas shoes // Gold necklace

There's nothing like the feeling I get when I combine all of my favorite pieces to create the perfect 'me' outfit! It puts me in a good mood and gives me an instant confidence boost. For me it's usually a sweater, jeans, and sneakers or booties. What kind of outfit do you feel most confident in?

I wore my new lace-up sweater with leather pants. It's a really nice change from regular black jeans! The sweater is already sold out online but I linked up a couple of really cute alternatives for you guys. I really can't get enough of this lace up trend... I ordered this dress the other day. And these boots will look adorable with that dress... I may have ordered those too (oops)! They look similar to the super popular SW lowland boots (that I've wanted for so long) but for under $50! It looks like the black is selling out quick so grab them while you can. 

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.