Friday Favorites

10.07.2016

Today I wanted to share with you all some of my favorite things. I'd love to make this a little series here on my blog where I share fashion, beauty, food, and other random things that I'm obsessing over. So let's get started with my first ever Friday faves! 



1. Gold circle necklace. 

I've been hunting for a simple gold necklace for the longest time now. And just last week I found the cutest etsy shop. I had to order this beautiful & delicate circle necklace right away. I'm SO happy with it! How do you guys like it?


2. Pumpkin pecan waffles candle.

I found the perfect rainy & chilly fall day scent! When I smell this it makes me want to cuddle up in some blankets with a cup of hot chocolate by my side. And if you're a fan of Target's signature soy candles, the maple pumpkin souffle smells almost identical!



 3. Adidas Stan Smith. 

Not much to say about these other than you need a pair too! Basic white sneakers can be worn all the time and I love the sporty vibe they give off! Perfect for running errands too!



4. Chickfila frosted coffee.

I looove chickfila's icedream cones, so when I discovered that they had a coffee drink blended with ice cream I was in love! Stop what you're doing and treat yourself to one right now, trust me it's that good :)



5. 100 percent pure night cream.

I read so many good reviews on this night cream that I had to give it a try. I've been using it every single night for over a month now and I don't have anything bad to say about it. It's perfect for my dry skin - it feels so nourishing but doesn't leave my face feeling greasy. 5/5 for sure!


Happy Friday guys! xx

2 comments

  1. That frosted coffee looks amazing!! I need to get one asap!!!

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! Cold coffee drinks are my favorite! :)

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.