The Layering Piece You Need This Fall

10.08.2016





Rue 21 top, simlar here & also love this one! // Topshop jeans // H&M boots, similar here

I love how these pictures turned out. The sun shining through the trees give it a magical golden touch. The weather is slowly getting chillier here all that is left is for the leaves to start changing colors - then it will really begin to feel like fall. Now to what I'm wearing... I bought this top because I loved the thermal type knit and it reminded me of something you would find at free people. I know this will be a great layering piece. Can you imagine how cute it will look paired with a faux fur vest and booties! So next on my shopping list is a faux fur vest. 

I have to go get ready now but I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! x

6 comments

  1. Oooh I absolutely love this look on you, you look very pretty! xx

    LITAH

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely!! <3

    www.catmorais.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this simple outfit, Nancy! Pinned <3

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.