Lace Up Sweater Dress & Delicate Choker

10.19.2016

Forever 21 Lace Up Sweater Dress

Layered And Long Gold Open Circle Choker Necklace Lace Up Sweater Dress

Forever 21 Lace Up Sweater Dress





Forever 21 Lace Up Sweater Dress
 Forever 21 dress, similar here // H&M boots, similar here // Etsy necklace

Sweater dresses are amazing. You get all of the coziness of a sweater without having to deal with annoying pants...You know, for those days when you and your jeans just don't get along. I love the lacing in the front... Do I even have to tell you guys that? (I think you all already know I'm obsessed with lace-up details.) I bought it over a month ago so unfortunately it already sold out in the grey color but this dress looks just like it!  My delicate choker necklace has quickly become an everyday piece for me. It's dainty and adds the finishing touch to my look. I highly recommend it if you want to try the choker trend but in a more subtle way! Want more ideas on how to wear chokers? Check here.

1 comment

  1. God, Lady, you are so very delicate, subtle, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.