Side Slit Tee & Ripped Jeans

10.12.2016


Rue 21 top, similar herehere  // Topshop jeans, on sale right now! // Adidas shoes // Fossil watch

I'm writing this post from my bed today... I wish I could stay bundled up in it all day but I have to get ready to go out soon. I finally hit the gym yesterday after being away from it for a few months too long. It feels good to be going back - just a little sore now. I also feel the beginnings of a cold - a sore throat and an achy body. I'm sure a hot shower and some medicine will help with all those things. 

Here's an outfit I wore last week. A grey side slit tee with black ripped jeans and my current favorite sneakers. It's a really basic and easy outfit for days like today when I don't feel like getting out of my bed haha. If you're in need of a good pair of black jeans definitely give these a try. They're one of my favorites! They're soft and super comfortable and a true black! Plus, they're on sale right now for less than $50. 

Have a good Wednesday guys! xx

4 comments

  1. Love this minimalist style outfit! <3

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! These are my favorite types of outfits :)

      Delete
  2. I definitely think I'm going to get me a pair of those jeans! Love the watch too!

    Jasmine MinYe | http://www.researchingtheinternet.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll love them! They're my favorite :)

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.