Western Belt & Ripped Jeans

10.30.2016




 Lush top // Zara jeans, similar here // Adidas shoes // Rue 21 belt, similar here & here // Forever 21 scarf

Good morning guys! Today I'm sharing with you how I wore my new double buckle belt the other day. First of all, how cool is it!? I had been wanting this one but I decided to get a cheaper version first to try out the style. I wanted the belt to be the key focus in my outfit so I went with a black, grey, and white palette. I'm wearing my favorite tee ever (Seriously it's amazing!) & ripped jeans from zara - I love that they have a frayed and cut off hem. This pair that they have online right now is similar. I finished the look with my white adidas. I loved how it turned out. This would also look great with a pair of western style booties, like these! I think I'll make a boot guide for you guys soon! 

2 comments

  1. Love that belt and shoes! <3

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.