Beige Bomber Jacket & Stan Smiths

1.15.2017

h&m beige bomber jacket and adidas stan smith

h&m beige bomber jacket and adidas stan smith

h&m beige bomber jacket and adidas stan smith
H&M jacket (on sale!) // Rue 21 top // Forever 21 pants // Adidas shoes // Urban Outfitters bag // Rayban sungalsses

I was shopping for a winter coat when this bomber jacket caught my eye. The color is so perfect for spring and it brightens up any dark outfit. It also keeps me super warm because the fabric is so thick and cozy. All of this make it the best jacket to help me transition from winter to spring! I thought  I have so many ideas on how to wear it... So stay tuned for more ways to style bomber jackets! :)

7 comments

  1. There is nothing better that great bomber, especially in nude colours xoxox


    https://theninebyivana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That jacket is the bomb ;)

    Blessings,
    Edye | Gracefulcoffee.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Bomber jacket is really the BOMB! i love the pastel color of it and so cute. you look so cool on it ^^

    www.itsbeyondimaginations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.