Criss Cross x Biker Jacket

1.06.2017


Rue 21 Criss Cross tunic outfit

How to wear a leather jacket during winter

How to wear a leather jacket

How to wear a leather jacket

AllSaints leather jacket Topshop jeans Rue 21 top Vans sneakers
Rue 21 top, similar here & here  // AllSaints jacket // Topshop jeans // Vans shoes

In case you haven't noticed I love this jacket! I wear it seriously all the time and I think it shows by all the outfits I've posted on here of me wearing it. I don't want to bore you guys with the same jacket all the time so I'm going to change things up, at least here on the blog. The weather is also here to help me with that  because it's getting too cold to wear it as my only jacket. The first snow of the season is supposed to come tomorrow too. I am definitely excited for that! 

What do you guys think of this outfit?


3 comments

  1. You are so cute! Love this edgy look <3

    Blessings,
    Edye | Gracefulcoffee.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too kind! I'm glad you liked it! <3

      Delete
  2. Lady, you are a Goddess!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.