Instagram Roundup

1.19.2017

Today I'm doing a quick roundup of my recent instagram posts.My username is @simplynancyblog in case you want to keep up with me on there! :)  These posts will be a great way for me to update you guys with what I've been up to and give you outfit details and what not. So let's begin!

similar jeans // sandals // bag // tshirt (favorite tee!)
Ripped white jeans, lace up sandals, & a pop of color on my toes! I recently bought these sandals from Target and I can't get over how cute they are...Obsessed! 

jeans (favorite black jean!) // sweater // jacket, similar (on sale) // sneakers
Comfy outfit for a chilly day. I seriously love these knit sweaters from h&m. They go perfectly with leggings. 

Perfect breakfast for when you wake up to a winter wonderland! Buttery croissant, strawberry smoothie, & nutella. 

Look for cool details on basic pieces to spice up your neutral outfits. The criss cross front on this top gives it an adorable touch!

jacket // jeans (under $10!) // bag
I love how warm and cozy this jacket is! I was missing a beige jacket like this to brighten up my winter outfits.

Coffee shop dates & blog things. My go-to drink is a chai latte. I love making them at home too! 

2 comments

  1. I love your outfit and blog :)
    I will follow you !

    everydayema.blogspot.ba

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a sweet comment! Thank you Ema! <3

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.