Bomber Jacket Outfit #2

1.17.2017

Beige bomber jacket and satin top

seafoam green satin top with taupe booties

Beige bomber jacket and satin top

seafoam green satin top with taupe booties

One of my favorite trends of 2017 is satin! I recently went shopping at forever 21 and saw it all throughout the store. I found this beautiful top in seafoam green (love it in mauve too!) and had to pick it up! I love the v-neckline and the crinkled material. I paired it with black jeans and taupe booties and I was good to go. My beige jacket was the final touch for an added cool-girl twist (and to keep me warm too)!

How do you guys like the satin trend? Yes or no?

4 comments

  1. I want this bag so much ! I never found it in my H&M :( This bomber jacket is so beautiful, the color is cute :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should check in stores again! I saw it in store last week when I visited h&m. I hope you can find it! :) And thank you for your sweet comment! x

      Delete
  2. I love bomber jacket, I haven't been brave enough to test one out myself, but I'm looking forward too adding one to my closet soon.

    xx. The Coastal Confidence
    http://the-coastalconfidence.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous look! Pinned <3

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.