Valentine's Day Outfit Idea #1

1.27.2017

bag (similar less than $50) // blush // lipsticks // heels // bodysuit // jeans

Good morning and happy Friday guys! Today I'm bringing to you look number one out of my series of valentines outfit ideas that I'm starting. This is just for fun as I love making collages but hopefully it will inspire you guys too! Let me know what you guys think down below! :)

This look is super easy! I found the most adorable bodysuit with ruffles and cut outs at the shoulder for the perfect flirty touch! I would wear this with a pair of dark wash jeans but you could wear this with almost anything.... think black skirt, black jeans, white jeans, etc. Then all you need is a cute pair of heels and a handbag to finish off your look! Btw, I am loving that gucci bag! Anyone else? I found a cheaper alternative here for you guys!
Follow

2 comments

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.