Ripped Denim & Satin

1.25.2017


distressed zara jeans and forever 21 satin top


distressed zara jeans and forever 21 satin top
Forever 21 top // Allsaints jacket // Zara jeans, similar here & here //
H&M bag // Aldo shoes // necklace

I'm in love with this basic beige satin button up. The best thing is that it was only $12.90! I love having neutrals tops like this one that I can pair with all my jeans (and shorts for spring!) and I can either dress up or down. You may recall from this post, but I'm obsessed with this material right now! As for my outfit, I loved pairing the top with these super distressed jeans I found at zara last year. I linked a couple of similar pairs down below for you guys to shop. The edgy biker details from my jacket tied in perfectly with the rips on my jeans. I chose to wear suede booties but a cool pair of sneakers would have worked for this look too!
Follow

5 comments

  1. I love a great pair of distressed jeans and these look SO fab on you!

    By Lauren M

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look AMAZING! Loving those jeans xx

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a sweet comment! Thank you Edye! <3

      Delete
  3. i love ripped jeans...they're my go to pants lol

    ❤️ http://theblushingpink.com/

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.