Luxe Beauty Holiday Gift Guide

11.08.2017




It's my favorite time of the year because the weather is cooler, I get to wear all of my cozy clothes, I can drink all the pumpkin spice lattes, and lastly, there are so many amazing sales! I'm especially excited to create holiday gift guides! They are some of my favorite posts to create because they are so fun and let me get a little creative. Not only that but I get to share the best sales and deals with you all! (If you missed it, I made a How to Make a Product Collage post a few months ago!) 

I'm so excited to share my first holiday gift guide with you all! The focus of this one is highly rated luxe beauty product gift sets. I love gift sets because you usually get some full sized products along with deluxe/travel size products. It's really one of the best ways to get a feel for the brand and it helps you decide if you want to splurge on the full-sized versions! A lot of these products I've used and loved or I really want to try out. I also want to mention that Bloomingdales is having their Private Sale where you can take $25 off of every $100 on a large selection of items AND loyallists can get a $25 reward for every $100 spent on a larget selection of items. They even offer free shipping! Annnd you can use Ebates too to earn some extra cash! Seriously, Bloomies is the best! 

I've only ever heard amazing things about the supermud mask. It's a clay mask that is supposed to help clear up blemishes and get rid of congested pores. I tried a sample of this a few months ago and I used it as a spot treatment on my breakouts. It worked so well for that! The reviews on Sephora are really good so if you have acne prone skin give it a try!

Let me just say that their moisturizing soft cream is amazing! It is SO moisturizing but not heavy. It works so well under makeup and makes my skin look plump and glowy. I looove it! Apart from the moisturizing soft cream this set also includes their cleansing foam, revitalizing hydrating serum, and the eye concentrate, which I've really wanted to try!

I've never tried anything from this brand but I've always read great things about it! Their treatment mask is supposed to be good for long flights and celebs and supermodels swear by it! I've also heard a lot about their treatment essence. It balances out your skin to improve texture and moisture. 

This set comes with the super loved rose mask and 3 travel sized products, including their micellar water. The mask says it smoothes, plumps, and brightens the skin. I really love any product that makes my skin feel and look plump because it gives my skin a youthful glow. 

THIS gift set is on my wishlist. It includes so many amazing products for the price that I'm honestly surprised it's not sold out yet. It includes a Kevyn Aucoin volume mascara, a mini Oribe dry texturizing spray, a gold glitter Smith & Cult nail polish (perfect for holidays!), Sunday Riley good genes treatment, an Eve Lom cleanser, a Lipstick Queen frog prince lipstick, and a By Terry baume de rose crystalline lip balm. A $233 value all for under $100!

The two products I want to try from this set are the full sized lip cheat in the shade pillow talk and the magic cream. 

These MAC mini lipsticks come in 3 different colors to choose from - cool, warm or pink.

Another lipstick mini complete with a nude, pink and red shade!

Don't these nail polish colors just scream holidays! It comes with a nude, glitter, and wine color - the only colors you really need this fall & winter. 

I had to include this in here because it's one of my favorite fragrances. It's a feminine and fresh scent that doesn't feel overpowering like other Chanel perfumes. The best part is it lasts all day long with just one spritz. This gift set comes with the 3.4 oz bottle and an additional travel size perfume to throw in your bag.

If you've never tried Charlotte Tilury this would be a great introductory set. It comes with everything you need to complete a whole makeup look. I love all the colors in this specific set but if you don't they have a lot more options to choose from. 

This gift set is also on my wishlist. Diptyque candles are just gorgeous and look great on display. Their empty glasses also work great to hold makeup brushes or bobby pins depending on the size. This is a 12 mini candle set so they are the 1.2 oz size. It is definitely worth it if you want to find your favorite scent from Diptyque compared to this set of 5 minis for $75.

I love YSL lipsticks. They're the best and the packaging is just gorgeous! This set comes with their best selling red lipstick, a full size mascara and a sample size of the super popular touche elcat blur primer.

This little set is the perfect way to find your favorite Jo Malone fragrance! It comes with lime basil & mandarin, english pear & freesia, nectarine blossom & honey, english oak & redcurrant, and wood sage & sea salt. And because they're so tiny they will fit perfectly in your handbag to refresh your scent throughout the day. The only scents I've tried are oak & red currant and wood sage & sea salt and they are both so lovely and fresh. 

Happy Wednesday loves! xx

1 comment

  1. These are lovely gift guides dear! I think I'd get myself the MAC mini lipstick set. ha!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.