What I Checked off My October to Do List

11.06.2017


Hello November! At the beginning of last month, I created a list of fall-related things I wanted to accomplish and today I'm here to tell you what I was able to check off my list!

♡♡♡
Go on a road trip to enjoy the fall foliage. I didn't quite accomplish this in October but I still have time!!




♡♡♡
Take more photos with my dslr and have fun with photography. I'm happy to report I started using my camera more. Not only do I love taking photos but editing them is almost just as fun!

♡♡♡
Be in bed by 11:30 PM. I knew this was going to be a tough one going in but I still decided to challenge myself. And I failed miserably haha. 

♡♡♡
Bake something yummy! Didn't bake anything in October but I will for sure bake a pumpkin pie THIS month! Who else loves pumpkin pie?

♡♡♡
Carve pumpkins. Me and my boyfriend carved our own little pumpkins and it was so much fun!



♡♡♡
Try new foods with friends. I can now say I've tried sushi... and I didn't like it! I tried a california roll and it wasn't that bad but it wasn't amazing either. I might have to give it another try in the future.



♡♡♡
Find a winter fragrance. I found one!! Soon after I wrote that blog post I ordered this one. I love that the scent is very clean and the packaging is gorgeous, however, it doesn't last at all. I won't repurchase but I will definitely enjoy it!


outfit details: H&M sweater, AG jeans, ZARA bag, ALDO booties

♡♡♡
Go to a pumpkin patch or go apple picking. No apple picking or cute pumpkin patches for me this year! I did, however, go to a pumpkin house, does that count? haha! It was basically a photo prop and I did a small photo session there with my cousins baby!

♡♡♡
 Try all the pumpkin spice flavored deliciousness. Pumpkins spice lattes are all I've had and I love them!



♡♡♡
Enjoy the cozy feeling of being wrapped in a scarf, the scent of my favorite candle burning, the sound of the crunchy leaves underneath my feet, holding hands and hugging to stay warm, the spicy aroma and warmth from a hot chai latte... Yes Yes Yes! It's the little things in life that make me the happiest!


All in all, I got 6 out of 10 so I would say I did a pretty good job! I also really enjoyed making a monthly to-do list to share with all of you. I've got to do these more often! Now it's your turn! If you made an October list, how did you do?

3 comments

  1. YOur photos are fantastic dear! And Im drooling over those sushi. I think it's an acquired taste. Once you eat more of it, you'll learn to love it. Not sure about everybody though.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so kind, thank you! I think I will have to try it again because almost everyone I know loves it haha!

      Delete
  2. I like that knit sweater especially with the more flowing sleeves! Awesome food as well! Super awesome fall post!

    Paulo Paradox | www.pauloparadox.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.