What I Bought From the Sales

11.25.2017

what i bought during black friday sales

There were so many great Black Friday sales and some of them are still going on through the weekend. I made a big list (and still updating it!) of all the best sales yesterday - you can find it here. I'm always curious what people are buying either for themselves or others on Black Friday so here's what I bought so far. Leave me a comment letting me know one thing you bought yourself during the sales!

 GRANA silk cami - I love these silk camis!! I own two of them already and wear them all the time. I did a review on them here.
AQUA cashmere sweater (This one is on sale for cheaper!) I wanted a neutral color that wasn't black, cream or grey and this one is the perfect in between!
UGG boots (really LOVE this pair!) My feet are always cold and I think these will be great for everyday use this winter. They're slimmer than your typical UGG boot and I love that.
GRANA silk cami - Red is the perfect color for the holidays and like I said earlier, I love these silk camis!
7 FAM jeans - I live in jeans and I'm always looking for my new favorite. I love the rips and wash on this pair. 
 HUDSON jeans - Another pair of jeans because they were $89!!

Thanks for reading and have a great weekend!! Xx

5 comments

  1. Great picks! Hope you had a great time shopping :)


    x Sheryl
    www.SeguraAndCo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely picks dear, especially that red top. Looks really simple, but gorgeous.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.