My Favorite Hat

11.13.2017

baker boy hat outfits, allsaints balfern leather jacket, chanel vanity case dupe, forever 21 over the knee boots




spanx leather leggings outfits
ALLSAINTS leather jacket | RUE21 top | SPANX leggings | FOREVER 21 boots (similar) | ZARA bag | CLUSE watch | similar eyeglasses | H&M hat (similar)

It's safe to say I'm  o b s e s s e d  with this hat. It goes so well with many of my daily outfits that sometimes I wear it too much... I mean last week I wore it 4 days straight (I wish I was kidding) ha! Mine is from h&m and if you can find it, I would highly suggest you pick one up for yourself! Since I've been getting so much wear out of this one, now I'm contemplating getting another one, specifically this one. I first saw it on Julie from Sincerely Jules and I instantly fell in love with it. It's just a beautiful hat. There's just one problem: the price. If I converted it over to US dollars correctly it would be a little over $100. That's a lot of money for just a hat but the color and everything about it is just gorgeous. I can't decide. What do you guys think?

I hope you all have a wonderful Monday! xx

3 comments

  1. Your top has a very interesting cut! Also liking that leather jacket and those boots! Super awesome fall outfit!

    Paulo Paradox | www.pauloparadox.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit, beautiful hat! I like your blog, wanna follow each other?:)

    https://julesonthemoon.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. That hat, biker jacket, and boots makes an excellent 3-punch combo. You're looking lovely as always dear.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.