The Leggings Every Girl Needs

11.20.2017

cozy fall outfits cardigan

cozy fall outfit boucle cardigan starbucks holiday cup

chanel vanity case dupe from zara


spanx leather leggings are the leggings every girl needs

spanx leather leggings cozy fall outfit
RUE21 top | SPANX leggings (similar) | RUE21 cardigan (similar here & here) | ZARA scarf (similar) | RAYBAN sunglasses | ZARA bag (similar) | NIKE sneakers

Leggings are my top pick when I want to dress comfortably. They fit like a glove and don't restrict my movement like some jeans tend to do. One style of leggings that I always have in my closet are faux leather. They're the best of the best in my opinion! They dress up your outfits like no other leggings yet you get all the comfort you love. My favorite pair is the Spanx leather legging. The fit is amazing and super flattering - no bagginess and they don't stretch out. (I'm hoping they go on sale for black Friday so I can snatch up another pair!) My other go-to (and more affordable option) for faux leather leggings is H&M. They always have some, especially around this time of the year. This is the pair I usually go for but is currently sold out in most sizes, however, this pair is still in stock in all sizes and is just $35! 

Are you a fan of leather leggings as well? Let me know! xx

SHOP THE POST: 


5 comments

  1. Loving this athleisure outfit dear! Really cozy cardigan and scarf. Also, the leggings looks perfect on you too.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The leggings would look great on anyone! They are amazing!

      Delete
  2. Hi there, I found your website via Google while searching for a related topic, your website came up, it looks great. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks. awesome leggings

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.