Levi's on My Mind

11.23.2017

levi's 501 skinny old hangouts

levi's 501 skinny old hangouts

levi's 501 skinny old hangouts

levi's 501 skinny old hangouts

levi's 501 skinny old hangouts

Good morning guys! If you haven't started your holiday shopping now is the time! Most stores have been rolling out their Black Friday sales since Monday (H&M has had a different sale every day!). This year there's no specific item that I really want so I've just been keeping my eye out on the sales for something good. One of the best sales right now is at Levi's. They have 40% off EVERYTHING - including SALE items (plus free shipping). It doesn't get any better than that. The sizes in the good washes always sell out fast so stop what you're doing and get yourself a pair (or two). I recently purchased one of their jeans in the 501 skinny fit and I'm obsessed! They fit like a boyfriend jean on me and I love it. The wash and the rips are perfection too! Shop all 501 skinny jeans here. The ones I'm wearing in the pictures are in the wash old hangouts. Get them, you'll love them! I gathered up some of my favorites down below. 
I will keep you guys updated on any other good sales. I'm thinking about doing a roundup of all the best sales on Friday. Let me know if that's something you guys would be interested in. Or maybe a roundup of everything I'm buying. Anyways, besides scoring all the best deals I hope you all have a wonderful time with your family and friends!! Happy Thanksgiving! xx

P.S. If you are buying anything from the Levi's website make sure to sign up for Ebates to get even more savings! Right now they have 11.5% cash back. You can sign up here.   

4 comments

  1. Levi's is such a classic brand, never goes out of style. And really high quality.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also lovin' a pair of levi's jeans! I also like the black hat you wear!

    Paulo Paradox | www.pauloparadox.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovin' my levi's for sure! Thanks Paulo! :)

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.