Instagram Recap

5.22.2017

turquoise ring charming charlie and pink nails
 Ring | Bracelets here & here | Nail polish in 'it's sher-bert day'
How gorgeous is this pink and turquoise color combo?! (Insert heart eye emoji here!)

pizza peel and tap room el blanco pizza

I need more of this delicious basil mozzarella pizza!

Zara jeans | H&M knit | sneakers 
I love these jeans so much but one problem I have with them is that they stretch out throughout the day. That's one of the most annoying jean struggles haha!

 Bracelets here & here | Nail polish in 'crime of passion'
Matcha latte and blogging mornings. Matcha green tea is so so yummy and has so many health benefits. I'll be sharing how I make my iced matcha green tea lattes soon! :)

nature's bounty hair skin nails gummies
biotin gummies | target marble board | rug
If you're looking for some delicious hair gummies then give these a try! I've been taking them for a little over a week and everything seems fine so far. Just remember to always drink a lot of water when you're taking biotin to help prevent breakouts! 

rayban sunglasses madewell boardwalk sandals
white pants, similar here |  H&M sweater | sunglasses | sandals
I've rediscovered my love for these sandals and I've been wearing them non-stop. People on my instagram are probably going to get tired of seeing them haha :)

ikea byas tv unit popcorn movie night

Movie & popcorn night with my love! We watched The Accountant and I loved it! It was full of action with a few funny scenes thrown in there too.

NY sweatshirth h&m zara ripped jeans madewell lace up sandals
H&M sweatshirt | Zara jeans | sandals
This sweatshirt has been my favorite piece of clothing this weekend. It's comfortable and perfect for lounging around in but also really cool to pair with jeans and shorts when you have to leave the house :) Of course I wore it with my Madewell sandals! 


Instead of using all instagram photos I also included some straight from my phone. If you'd like to follow me on instagram you can find me here. I love following my readers too so if you tell me you came from my blog I'll give you a follow! Let me know if you guys enjoyed this instagram recap!

4 comments

  1. I love love the bright pink nails in that first photo. What a lovely feed!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! Every time I look at that photo I get an urge to paint my nails that color again haha!

      Delete
  2. Instagram recaps are always fun to look at! I love your bright pink mani! I gave you a follow :)

    Brooke
    Pumps and Push-Ups

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brooke! I agree they're always fun and interesting! I followed back :)

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.