Ruffled Chambray Dress

5.19.2017




 Rue 21 dress, similar here or here | Steve Madden sandals, similar pair for $30 here | H&M bag | Ring |  Bracelets here & here 


I've had this chambray dress in my closet for weeks now and I finally pulled it out to wear it this past Sunday. I wore it with my favorite strappy heels but I think it would also look adorable with lace-up sandals. These from Madewell would go perfectly for a more casual look! Speaking of shoes, do you guys remember these from my sandals under $50 post? Well now that I have money and went to order them my size is unavailable haha!!I feel like this always happens to me! Can any of you relate? Worst feeling ever but it's okay I'll just keep stalking the Target website haha. 

My Friday plans are to do some quick cleaning & laundry then head to Charlotte for the day with my love. Do you guys have any plans for today? Let me know in the comments :)

Follow
Linking up with Trendy & Tidy and J Petite

10 comments

  1. Cute outfit, this dress is so pretty! :)
    xo Alessia
    www.fleurdhiver.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chambray is a true classic. I love the ruffled off shoulder and the feminine silhouette of this dress!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And it's the perfect material for the summer months! :)

      Delete
  3. Such a simple and beautiful look, Nancy!!! Love me some chambray and actually posting about it tomorrow haha! Great minds think alike :).

    Sarah
    Trendy & Tidy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah, I'm glad you liked it! I'll have to go check out your post now :)

      Delete
  4. Love this simple and chic look!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. the perfect summery dress!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.