Striped dress

5.01.2017

how to style a swing dress spring and summer fashion

how to style a swing dress spring and summer fashion

gold watch and twisted pave bracelet

how to style a swing dress spring and summer fashion

Rue 21 dress, similar here | Target sandals | Bracelets here & here | Watch 

How adorable is this dress?! I'm having a bit of a stripes moment right now. I've been buying so many spring/summer pieces with stripes. But that's okay because stripes are so classic and it's an easy way to add a pattern to any outfit. I wore this for a little dinner date with my boyfriend. We went to Chili's - we never go there but I have to say I really enjoyed their cajun chicken pasta. Also, you know you did a good job with your outfit when your guy compliments you on it haha! Simple yet classic!

Happy first day of May guys!! <3

Linking up with Trendy & TidyThe J Petite, and Elegance and Mommyhood

15 comments

  1. You look beautiful girl! :) x

    www.natalieleanne.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit! I like yor blog, would you like to follow each other?

    http://julesonthemoon.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love! I'd love for us to follow each other :)

      Delete
  3. Such a cute dress! Simple and pretty! Thanks for sharing at the link-up!

    Sarah
    Trendy & Tidy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah! I loved your look for the linkup as well :)

      Delete
  4. You can never go wrong with stripes, especially when it's as cute as your dress!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've got that right! Thank you Jessica!

      Delete
  5. Great striped swing dress. I love how simply you styled it. Beautiful.

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Agree.. stripes are definitely a classic! You look comfy yet beautiful for a date night :)

    xo
    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a sucker for a good striped dress like yours. Every woman needs one in a trapeze style like yours, Nancy. Love it styled with those gorgeous sandals. I ordered those and they arrived today. Cannot wait to wear those shoes, too. =)


    Welcome by and join my brand-new linkup this week and share your latest. I launched the linkup a day early since it is my birthday. You can find it on the link, below. Thanks. Ada =))

    http://eleganceandmommyhood.blogspot.com/2017/05/the-perfect-cinco-de-mayo-outfit.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Ada! You will love the sandals!! They go with so much and they're comfortable! I will check out the link up thanks for letting me know! :)

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.