My Nordstrom Sale Picks

5.26.2017

Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale 2017
one | two | three | four | five | six | seven | eight

I've rounded up some of my favorites from the Nordstrom half-yearly sale! My favorite sale to shop is still their #NSALE that starts in July. But I found a few great sale items that I couldn't help but share with you all! The first thing I saw were all the gorgeous Cluse watches! I first saw the dalmatian print watch on one of my favorite bloggers here. I ended up ordering this one. I can't wait to wear it with all of my outfits. Since we're just getting into summer I had to include some sunnies too! There are so many cute sunglasses in the sale. I LOVE this pair from Prada but they're a little out of my budget... But the Westward Leaning pairs are right around $100, down from $200!! I honestly can't decide which pair I like better but I can't buy both... Also, the Topshop black ripped skinny jeans are my FAVORITE and they're included in the sale too. I definitely recommend trying them! 

Let me know your favorites pieces! Happy Friday! <3

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.