Spring/Summer Sandals Under $50 & Target Shoe Try-On

5.09.2017

Spring Summer 2017 sandals under $50 valentino rockstud dupes
one | two | three | four | five | six


Happy Tuesday guys!! I went to Target this past weekend to see if they had any of the studded sandals in stock - they are dupes for the Valentino rockstuds!!  I found one of the pairs I was looking for and I tried them on for you guys (scroll down to see them)! I think I'll just order the other pair online because it's the one I really wanted. The designer version is here. While I was there I also tried on a couple other sandals that caught my eye and you can see those down below too! The pair I was most shocked to see was #2 because they're less than half the price of these from Steve Madden! If you've been following my latest outfit posts you know I love them! I'm going to be ordering them in black and see how they compare in comfort. If you want a more fun summer sandal #3 are so beautiful! They're dupes for these from Aquazzura! 

Sam & Libby Evita Grommet Heeled Pump Sandals target shoe try on

I love love love these. It's not a style I would usually go for but they were so comfortable and are the perfect nighttime statement sandal! They remind me of this pair from Valentino! I was SO close to buying them!

Target Lulu Block Heel Sandals Merona try on review

When I saw these my jaw dropped! I couldn't believe I paid double for the ones from Steve Madden. I still love my Steve Maddens - they're very comfortable and come in a wide variety of colors! But if you've been lusting over those and want them in light camel, light blue, or black then do your wallet a favor and buy these instead!

Target Lulu Block Heel Sandals Merona try on review

Steve Madden Carrson Block Heel Sandal Taupe

The ones pictured above are the Steve Maddens in taupe. 

Target MOSSIMO Gertie gladiator sandals try on review valention rockstud dupes

These look nearly identical to the Valentino rockstud sandals guys!! I only saw them in this color in stores but they're available in black or white online! What do you guys think, should I buy them? 

I hope you guys enjoyed reading this post as much as I loved creating it for you all! Have a wonderful Tuesday. Btw, how perfect is this post for #TuesdayShoesday!?

2 comments

  1. Very nice sandals. Specially the steve madens designed
    deryaninsporgunlugu.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! They look just like them and for so much less!!

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.