Ten Summer Basics Under $50

5.17.2017


Today I'm rounding up 10 of my favorite summer basics and they are all under $50! Everything is from H&M because you guys know I love to shop there! I've also included some pieces from their best sellers which are 25% off today! 

One of the first things I like looking through when I get to the H&M website is their premium quality pieces. There you'll find items that are made from better quality materials like silk, cashmere, or leather but still at affordable prices! Take for example these sandals - they're a classic style, in neutral colors, and made of leather which means they'll last you through more than a couple seasons. Another great basic I found is this silk tank. At under $25 it's the perfect way to upgrade your basic cami. Silk is great because it has a luxurious feel to it, it's durable, and it lets your body breathe and stay cool. 
pictures source: pinterest

I've also included a couple fun pieces to spice up a neutral outfit. These hair bands come in lots of fun prints and look so adorable on! I love how the girl above styled it wrapped around a messy updo. And you can never go wrong with a little leopard print! This scarf is under $15 and can be styled with so many outfits. I've included some inspo for you guys above. I love how the girl on the left draped it around her neck - so effortless and easy!

That's all for today! Happy Wednesday loves! <3

SHOP THE POST
Follow

6 comments

  1. I love this list - they are such good investments since it is easy to re-mix and re-wear these pieces. And they're under $50? Wow!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know girl!! That's why H&M is one of my fav places to shop!

      Delete
  2. These are great summer staples! Each season I find myself adding more basic styles to my wardrobe, and I can definitely find some inspiration here! I love the white tees and the hair bands! <3


    Sabina | I've Got Sunshine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sabina, I'm glad you enjoyed this post! I'm going to have to check in store to see if they have the hair bands so I can try one on :)

      Delete
  3. I love oversized sunnies for summer! I have way too many pair... :)

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.