cold shoulder top

2.20.2016


It felt so nice to go out today and not have to wear a jacket, not even a scarf! My shoulders were really the only part of me that were a little cold at times haha! But that's what happens when you have an open shoulder top. I went to the movies and had Chinese takeout today. We watched Deadpool and I really enjoyed it! I love movies that keep you laughing throughout and this definitely had a lot of funny moments! Originally I wanted to go see how to be single but I think I'll save that for a girls night instead.


Ross top similar here or here
Zara pants similar here or here
H&M flats similar here
Fossil watch here 



6 comments

  1. I love this style of top just wish it was warm enough!

    ARABELLA.CO.UK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit! Sounds like a really great day!

    Best, www.femininefeminists.me

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.