boyfriend jacket

2.06.2016


I only had one store in mind when I went out to the mall today to pick up some spring pieces. I ended up not finding anything there so I wandered back into the mall to find another store. By the way, the mall I went to doesn't have any good stores so I was expecting to not buy anything today. But to my surprise I found an H&M. I have no idea when this happened but I was thrilled. Remember how I said I wanted spring pieces? ... well my mind must not be ready for warm weather because my eyes were drawn to all the cozy knitted sweaters haha. I ended up buying three things but I'm going to leave that for my next post.

As for my outfit, nothing is new except I borrowed my boyfriend's jacket and I love the over-sized fit :)


Jeans Zara
Top H&M
Boots H&M
Jacket Boyfriend


Next post you'll see what I bought! :)


Evening snack: banana chia muffins with cold almond milk.

5 comments

  1. Love the jacket!
    http://fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, that jacket is dope. I could think of so many cool outfits, especially for spring, for that jacket. The oversized fit works nice. I borrow some of my boyfriend's things, but they always look awkward on me (and not in the cute way lol). You look lovely.
    hellozauni.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh, that jacket is dope. I could think of so many cool outfits, especially for spring, for that jacket. The oversized fit works nice. I borrow some of my boyfriend's things, but they always look awkward on me (and not in the cute way lol). You look lovely.
    hellozauni.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Zauni, that's sweet of you to say! :) You could always try shopping in the mens section to find something that doesn't fit awkwardly. I love the idea of mixing mens pieces into my outfits.

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.