bring on the weekend

2.11.2016


Hi my lovelies! I hope you are all doing well :) I'm still trying to get over this cold but I feel a lot better today. I was even able to do my workout with no problem. Today I did a little bit of shopping with my mom. Oh and I received the cutest necklace in the mail, I can't wait to style it and show it here on the blog so stay tuned! Yesterday I wore the pale pink sweater from my 3 x new from h&m post from earlier this week. I kept myself warm with my new coat from forever 21. Well, it's not exactly new. I bought it last year but never wore it until now and I'm not sure why I waited so long to wear it. Anyways, I can't wait for the weekend because let's be honest here.. weekdays suck.



Coat Forever 21
Sweater H&M here
Jeans Topshop similar here and here
Watch Fossil here
Boots H&M 
Scarf H&M similar here and here

7 comments

  1. hello!!! i love your pink jumper! looks very nice, and whit your gold watch, i love them!!!

    kisses
    http://rubiaagotas.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so cosy! Definitely my style :-)

    moremindfulyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for reading! x

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.