a touch of spring and summer

2.24.2016


Nothing says spring and summer more than bright colors and cute sunglasses! Even though it's not warm here yet, it's a great time to start wearing more color. Some of my essentials right now are coral/red nail polishes, a fun pair of sunnies and a classic pair, friendship bracelets, vitamin c skin care products, tees in basic colors, and a fuzzy beanie because it's still too cold outside. 


Tees here
Tortoise shell sunnies here or similar here
Gradated round sunnies here or similar here and here
Nail polish similar here
Watch here
Lip balm here
BB cream here

11 comments

  1. Love the nail polish color!
    xx
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful selection! The round sunnies are so cute and cool at the same time!

    xo
    http://thepinkporcelaindoll.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting! x They are a really fun pair of sunnies and different from what I usually go for. I'm looking forward to wearing them this summer :)

      Delete
  3. I was thinking of trying out sunnies with a rainbow lens this coming summer... out of my comfort zone but I think it's worth a try! I also love the vibrant polish color you have - perfect for toes that are digging in the sand!

    Xo Melissa
    http://cherishandbloomblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! They are so fun and colorful - perfect for summer!

      Delete
  4. Basic tees are such an essential, you really can wear them with anything and everything! Also love both of the sunglasses <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I love basics! :D Thank you for commenting Pinja <3

      Delete
  5. lovely blog :) Happy Friday! :)
    I am new follower :)

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :D Happy Friday to you too. I hope you enjoy reading my blog <3

      Delete
  6. Love the nail colours!
    xx
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.