sick days

2.10.2016


This outfit is from a couple of weeks ago when there was snow on the ground. I'm not sure if it will snow again but I hope it does. I always get so excited when it snows but I didn't get to enjoy it as much last time. So if it does snow again before spring I'll make sure to take lots of pictures and actually enjoy it.

Tomorrow I should have today's outfit on the blog. I've been trying to post consistently here and I actually really like it! I like getting into the routine of shooting pictures, editing, and writing up new posts, it's so fun. I got sick yesterday and even though I felt miserable this morning I didn't let that stop me from making myself a nice breakfast, showering, putting on a little makeup, and getting dressed in something other than leggings, a tshirt, and rolling myself up into a blanket like a burrito haha. Anyways, talk to you guys tomorrow. Good night! x


Top Tj Maxx
Pants Topshop
Boots and bag H&M
Jacket and scarf Target


2 comments

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.