light beige

2.18.2016



Here's what I wore a couple of weeks ago. As you can tell from my hair in these pictures, it was a very windy day! I wore my comfiest top- a light beige v neck piko. They are one of my favorite tops because they are so versatile. I wear them on casual days out shopping and even at home with some over the knee socks - so cozy!

Today I had another ortho checkup and then stopped by the store to pick up some salsa and hard taco shells. We ate tacos when we got home - they were so good! And now I'm writing this from the sofa while I'm watching the latest episode of PLL. Tomorrow is already Friday and the weather should be really nice this weekend so I'm hoping to take advantage of that and spend this weekend outside. Have a lovely day everyone <3


Piko top different color here
Zara jeans 
H&M shoes similar here
Asos scarf similar on sale here and here

4 comments

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.