3 x new from h&m

2.07.2016

h&m knit sweater light pink

I bought this sweater in two colors: a red coral and a light pink. I instantly fell in love with the coral one because it screams summer to me. I also wanted it in olive but I stopped myself because I don't need so many sweaters at once haha. However, I might go back later to buy it. I also bought a basic pair of patterned leggings. I put them on as soon as I got home yesterday. They're great for lounging around and I'm glad that they're not the typical black. It's funny because I was reaching for an all black pair but my boyfriend suggested I try something different and I was like you're right! I'm glad I listened to him. :)

h&m knit sweater in coral and light pink
h&m knit sweater in light pink
h&m knit sweater curled edges and gold fossil watch

A small detail that I love about this knit are the curled in edges ♥

h&m knit sweater and printed leggings
h&m printed leggings details
new in shopping from h&m
h&m shopping haul

What do you think about my purchases? If you've done shopping posts on your blog feel free to share them in the comments below :)

4 comments

  1. The sweaters are cute and I love the color of both ! I'll see if on h&m.fr there are the same sweater :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading Tatiana! I hope you find them :) x

      Delete
  2. Very nice. Would love it if you could check out my new hair braiding tutorial!
    Kisses xo | From Aliona With Love 

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.