Black Lace Crop Top & Ripped Jeans

7.20.2016


Hi lovelies! I have another outfit to show you guys where I'm experimenting with something I wouldn't typically wear. A crop top! It's a mix of lace and crochet and it's super different from anything else I own. I bought it a few months ago and I hadn't worn it because, well, crop tops aren't my thing (Don't ask me why I bought it haha). But now that I finally got the courage to wear it I paired it with my mid rise white  jeans that I can't get enough of! And I wore my leather espadrilles to make it more casual. 

On a side note, my first orders from the #nsale arrived today. And I'm IN LOVE with one of the tops I ordered. I'm thinking on purchasing it in more colors. If you missed it, here are my favorites from the nordstrom anniversary sale. So far I've ordered three things from my list. One of the items I wanted is out of stock in my size so I will wait until Thursday. I'll make a post showing you what I bought so stay tuned! 



Forever 21 top similar here & here // Topshop jeans (on sale!) // H&M shoes  
Fossil watch (silver is on sale for less than $100)

6 comments

  1. I also feel the same, i want to have my own crop tops but my baby belly can't be hide LOL anyways It look good on you, you have a sexy figure so no need to be shy ^^ i love the crop top lace by the way ^^

    If you are an active Fashion Blogger you already know that Pink wall is a must now for Blogger OOTD photos. If you don’t know maybe make an extra effort to observe your surroundings!!! Just kidding ^^ new post in my blog just click the link below.

    www.itsbeyondimaginations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment Ann! I'm sure you can rock a crop top as well :)

      Delete
    2. Such a cute outfit! Love the lace detailing :) Pinned!

      Blessings,
      Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

      Delete
    3. Aw, thank you Edye! <3

      Delete
  2. I love your lace top! I have a dress that's similar from Yoins. They have such nice lace designs!

    Isobel x

    Latest post: http://goo.gl/HrzulL
    Latest Video: https://goo.gl/h1wuqJ
    Insta: https://goo.gl/WGxKx2
    Bloglovin: https://goo.gl/EG8OQW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The dress you have must be really cute! :)

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.