Summer Dress With a Denim Classic

7.19.2016

denim jacket and summer dress ootd

Hi guys! I'm wearing my favorite summer dress again. But this time, I paired it with my denim jacket. I've had this jacket for years and right now is my favorite time to wear it. It's cropped so it doesn't look bulky and pairs perfectly with dresses! 

If you've been looking for a pair of lace-up sandals similar to the ones I'm wearing but cheaper then I have some good news for you! I was at Target this past weekend and I saw these. They are super cute and look almost identical to the ones I'm wearing! I would've totally picked these up instead had I seen them a few weeks earlier :)

denim jacket summer dress outfit

summer dress outfit details
 American Eagle jacket (similar here)  // Rue 21 dress (almost identical one here) // Madewell sandals

2 comments

  1. Love that dress on you! So pretty <3

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.