Not So Basic

7.12.2016

white ripped jeans lace up top outfit

I went to the mall today on the hunt for cute colorful/printed dresses or tops to add to my closet. I tried on a lot of things but only one thing made it home with me. And it's not even a summery piece but it does have some color. It's light pink! So the mall visit wasn't a complete fail. I can show you what I bought tomorrow.

On a sidenote, I don't know what's gotten into me but I have been so good at uploading/editing/posting outfits on the blog lately. I really love the feeling of having new content on here several times per week. I know I personally enjoy reading other blogs almost daily if I have time. What do you guys think?

white ripped jeans lace up top outfit

white ripped jeans lace up top outfit

white ripped jeans lace up top outfit
Topshop jeans (on sale!) // Rue 21 top // H&M shoes // Fossil watch (sold out)


8 comments

  1. Cute
    Read my latest blog post "Tennis Anyone" at my fashion blog. jandrewspeaks.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your top! You look great! Xoxo - Amy J.

    Bowlines and Lace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute look! That lace up tank is awesome!

    Annessa
    www.seekingsunshine.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It sure is, I've gotten so much wear out of it :)

      Delete
  4. Such an adorable outfit! <3

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.