What I Bought From the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale & Try-on

7.22.2016

nordstrom anniversary sale 2016

Hi guys! Everything I ordered from the nsale finally arrived this week. I ordered three things: a heather grey v-neck topeck top, a maroon lace-up back top, and black nike shoes. I love how everything looks on! I took some quick photos to show you how they fit along with sizing info. The sale officially opens up to everyone today so definitely shop for your favorites as soon as you can to avoid sold out items. Prices go back up on August 8th.

nordstrom anniversary sale 2016 try on haul

Lush v-neck tee. I live in basic tees so this is a must have for me. The material is very soft, the quality is great, and the price... well, that's the best part! It's only $15! I would say it's true to size, I'm wearing a size small. It does have a looser fit though so keep that in mind in case you want it to fit more snug.

nordstrom anniversary sale 2016 try on haul

Lush lace up back tee. This top is adorable! I love the color it is perfect for fall, plus I love how it looks with my skin tone. What drew me to it was the lace-up back though... I'm obsessed with all kinds of lace-up clothing at the moment. Another good thing about this top is the length. It's longer at the back which means it'll pair great with leggings. I went with my usual size small.

nordstrom anniversary sale 2016 try on haul

nordstrom anniversary sale 2016 try on haul

Nike Free Tr 6. I have been wanting a pair of Nikes in this style because they are so light! I figured now was the best time to purchase them. I went with the black so they will go with all of my gym clothes and that way I can wear colorful tops. As for sizing, I went with one size larger than I normally wear so my feet won't feel too tight with socks on.

nordstrom anniversary sale 2016 try on haul

I will be shopping the sale early this morning to hopefully snag a couple of the pieces that I wanted that sold out. I'm hoping they restock! You can take a look at my favorites from the #nsale here in case you missed it. This anorak jacket in olive will be a staple for fall! Bomber jackets will still be super popular for the upcoming season and this one in green will be perfect. This adorable top is in my cart right now after seeing this lovely lady wearing it! Check her out you will love her, she is the sweetest! And I think these topshop pants will be a great alternative to black jeans in the fall and winter.

Enjoy your Friday guys!

6 comments

  1. Great clothes! Maroon top is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, your top is really amazing, nice outfit!
    ANGELEMALL.CO.NZ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh i love those white shorts - such a good and relaxed fit!
    xx Fiona THEDASHINGRIDER.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.