What's Inside: Bonita Vox Box|Influenster

7.21.2016

influenster bonita voxbox

Hi guys! I thought I would share what came in my influenster bonita vox box that I got in the mail this week. But first, in case you don't already know, influenster is a website where you can sign up to receive boxes of products to try and review. So if you love trying out new products you should go ahead and sign up here

dickinson's witch hazel toner

- Dickinson's witch hazel hydrating toner. I was most excited about this product out of everything in the box. As soon as I got it it went straight to my bathroom counter so I could use it that night. I've only used it twice but I have nothing bad to say about it. It's the final step to make my face feel super clean and refreshed before bed. 

sinful colors porcelain matte nail polish

- Sinful colors porcelain matte nail polish. My first thought was how pretty the color is. Then once I painted my nails and further inspecting the bottle I realized it was a 'porcelain matte' nail polish. Initially, I hated it because I love shiny polish but it's starting to grow on me. So my final thoughts are it's cool and different but I don't love it. 



madame cj walker

- Madam C.J Walker pre-wash treatment & conditioning mask. I haven't used this one yet but the deep conditioning mask sounds really nice. My hair can always use extra moisture!

fiber one chocolate fudge brownie

- Fiber one chocolate fudge brownie. I'm saving this brownie in my bag for when I get hungry and need a quick snack on the go but I'm sure I'll love it. I mean how could a chocolate fudge brownie go wrong.


- Revlon ultra hd matte lip sample and coupon. I'm more of a shiny gloss girl but this will be interesting to try!

I hope you guys enjoyed seeing what was in my box and my first thoughts on the products! Have a lovely Thursday! :)



Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.