Transitioning Into Fall: Olive Green Pants

7.25.2016




Rue 21 top, similar here & here // Zara pants, similar here // H&M shoes 
Forever 21 sunglasses, similar here

Olive green is by far one of my favorite colors to wear for fall. Yes, I know we're still in the middle of summer but it's never too early to begin incorporating fall pieces into my outfits. My #NSale purchases have definitely helped with getting me excited for next season. I still have two more things on the way and then I'll be set! But back to what I'm wearing... My olive green cargo pants are from zara and I loooove all the zippers! I wore it along with my white tank top that has an exposed zipper on the back. I guess you could say I went a little zipper crazy with this outfit ;)

2 comments

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.