Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Favorites

7.14.2016

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2016 #nsale

The early access to the Nordstrom anniversary started today and I've already found some super cute items! If you didn't sign up for early access it's not too late you can go here to sign up for a card. I personally used my debit card that way I can't overspend. I've selected some of my most favorite items and linked them up so you can shop them too! I wish the items I listed could all come live in my closet but my bank account wouldn't like that so, for now, they will stay in my wishlist. However, a few of them are going to be mine so it will be a happy ending after all! Let me know your favorites in the comments below. :)

By the way, a little tip I use to save even more money is using ebates to shop. You simply sign up here and install the add-on (there's a phone app too!) and before you checkout you click on the ebates add-on and it redirects you back so you can complete your purchase. Right now you can earn 6% cash back on your purchase at Nordstrom! You basically get paid to shop, can't complain about that :D

Happy sale shopping!

6 comments

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.