Getting Ready + A Few Favorites

7.10.2016

Hi lovelies! I'm getting ready right now but I wanted to share some of my favorites with you all.



This nail polish is so nice! I love that it's only $4.99 and the colors they have are so pretty. I have a nude and this beautiful pink that's on my nails right now.



amazing eyelash curler hack

amazing eyelash hack

eyelash curler hack

Yesterday I discovered this amazing hack when I was in desperate need of an eyelash curler. I had
thrown away the little rubber that goes inside the eyelash curler without realizing that I didn't have a replacement. Then I got the brilliant idea of cutting an elastic hair tie to fit inside the little space. And guess what? It actually worked! Now I have a working eyelash curler and I won't need to go buy the little replacement pads for a while. :D You can see the results in the picture below.

long eyelashes

favorite mascara and eyelash curler

I use this mascara from maybelline.

blueberry banana smoothie

The last thing I've been loving are blueberry banana smoothies. I simply added blueberries to my regular banana smoothie for an easy antioxidant boost. Let me know if you want me to share my favorite smoothie recipes with you guys!

Have an amazing Sunday! x



3 comments

  1. I hope you enjoyed it! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that nail polish! Hope you have a great week xx

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Edye! :D I hope your week is wonderful too!

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.