Help Me Choose My Glasses|Warby Parker Home Try-On

11.08.2016




https://api.shopstyle.com/action/apiVisitRetailer?id=518392050&pid=uid4209-25194297-35

warby parker home try on

onetwothreefourfive (similar)

When I went in for my yearly eye exam last month I realized it was time for a new pair of glasses. Warby Parker has always been in the back of my mind for years when thinking about new frames so I ordered a box of my favorite styles to try on at home. They have a super stylish selection and the best part is they start at $95...   Now the hard part is deciding which pair to order. My top 3 favorites are 2, 4, & 5. I'd love your opinions and let me know if you've tried Warby Parker :)

2019 UPDATE: they don't carry 1 or 5 anymore so I found similar ones and will link those!

What I'm wearing: Madewell vest & H&M top 




4 comments

  1. 3) is my favorite for you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your opinion :) It's going to be really hard to decide!

      Delete
  2. Which did you choose? I like the Ripley!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are really cute! I decided on the chelsea but still haven't ordered them. :)

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.